A New Mission For Donna's Diary

Charting A New Course In Life

View mobile-friendly version

Hi folks,

Since mid-Jan this year I've been pouring my personal opinions, thoughts, observations and anecdotes into this diary blog.

Its deeply personal nature makes the blog very near and dear to my heart, since this allows me to retain my sanity as I openly and sincerely share matters of interest on a profound level.

As much as I've enjoyed sharing my personal experiences with you, recent political events have compelled me to change course and pursue a new objective, a real MISSION.

From henceforth and until further notice, Donna's Diary will be completely dedicated to the promotion of this most worthy and urgent social cause.

I hope that you'll stick around because I'd miss you terribly if you left me after just 10 months.

But once you see what I'm trying to achieve, I have no doubt that you'll gladly come along for the ride.

More importantly though, I pray that you'll be inspired to enlist and actively take part.

After all, I can't do it alone.

Undertakings of this magnitude require the kind of strength drawn only from sheer numbers in order to succeed.

Donna's Glorious Giveaways Last Time On Donna's Glorious Giveaways:
Post-Halloween Bonus Bonanza Of Freebies


So stay tuned over the next 2 weeks as I reveal the exciting details and things begin to unfurl.


Here for you always

Donna


Like this post? Then click here to make sure you never miss one like it!

Wanna sneak a peek at my unlisted posts? Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

<center>The Cruel But Inevitable Circle Of Life</center>

Donna's Diary: The Cruel But Inevitable Circle Of Life View mobile-friendly version Don't like reading? Look below!   Clic...

Top Posts